We are working towards making the content on this website more accessible for people with disabilities and more user-friendly for everyone. However, we are aware that this website is not fully usable for users with access needs.
Some aspects of the site are not fully accessible. For example:
- There are some images containing text with no alt text.
- Heading elements aren’t always in sequential descending order.
- The tabbing sequence is not always in a logical order.
- The focused element is not always visible.
- Form elements do not always have an associated label.
- Links do not always have a discernible name.
- Some animated features cannot be read by screen readers.
We are taking steps to improve accessibility wherever we can.
Accessibility at Middlesex University
More information on Middlesex University’s stance on accessibility can be viewed on the Middlesex University London website’s accessibility statement.
If you cannot access any part of this website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your activity on Wellbeing Connect is confidential. We won’t be tracking you.
If you decide to contact University services, your communication with us remains confidential. This means
we do not share verbal or written information about you to others, including family, friends, lecturers, faculty, other offices of Middlesex University or external providers without your prior consent, and details of your contact with the service are not recorded on your academic records.
If you decide to contact external services, they will only contact us at your request. Engagement with support is personal and confidential.
*There are rare instances when we would have to break confidentiality, such as if you or others may be at risk of serious imminent harm.